Tuesday, August 10, 2010

beautiful love.

--5 dollars--

t'was not complicated,
nor overly long
but a simple tale
of a boy and a gal.

it was on a beach i chanced
upon such beauty
peerless and absolute
as you shall soon see.

she had eyes of sapphire
lips crimson like fire.
her skin was porcelain,
her bearing, of a saint.

with a smile so beautiful
she beckoned me over
and whispered softly,
'have you got 5 dollars?'

puzzled i grinned,
and pulled out five coins
our hands touched as i passed it over
and i felt a stir in my groin.

'so what are u gonna spend
that 5 dollars on?'
'oh nothing much...
just some flavored condoms.'

eyes starting to widen
as i let out a squeak.
am i hallucinating
or is she coming onto me?!

my palms got sweaty
as i looked nervously away
'oh, whatever for,
if ask i may.'

'well, what do you think'
she whispered seductively.
oh my god!
her voice is so sexy!

'um,' i stammered
excited and eager
'i think its for sex...'
and i started to tear.

because you see
i'm so old i'm embarrassed
forty years old
forty one this august.

since i was a kid
everyone called me a nerd.
with my socks pulled high
i guess i am, in every sense of the word.

thus its no surprise
when i say i'm a virgin.
when u're at my age
i think that's a sin.

so i wiped away my tears of joy
and grabbed her by the hand.
'come my sweet maiden,
let's make love in the sand!'

as i gazed into her eyes
i was so happy i could sing!
i'm going to lose my virginity,
to this alarm clock's ring.

oh. damn it.

--5 dollars--


No comments:

Post a Comment