Thursday, October 7, 2010

know the song dynamite by taio cruz?








people have taken to posting their versions of taio cruz catchy line:

"i throw my hands up in the air sometimes, saying AYOOOOO, gotta let GOOOO"

and some of them are so damn hilarious, so i've compiled a top ten list! come on! admit it! we all love top ten lists!





Number 10:
I throw my school work in the air sometimes saying ayoooo i'll take a zero!

Number 9: I throw my skittles in the air some time and say AAyyyyyyyyyyyo

Taste the  Rainnboow!


Number 8: I throw my Spanish work in the air sometimes sayin' aaaaayyyyyyooooo, NO COMPRENDOOOOO!


Number 7: I Put My Umbrella In Her Ass Sometimes, Sayin' AaayooO, But She Want's A Dildoooo!


Number 6: I throw my shirt in the air sometimes, sayin' AYOOOO, are you gay YOOOO?!


Number 5:i throw my Boxers in the air sometimes sayin' aaayyyyyoooooooooooooo, I'LL GO COMMANDO!


Number 4: I throw my sandwich in the air sometimes , saying AYOOO i forgot the MAYOOOO!


Number 3: I kick Justin Bieber in the balls some times, sayin' AYOOOO, Your a GAYBO!


Number 2: i throw my mom up in the air sometimes sayin ayooo try to fly yo!


Number 1: I throw young children in my van sometimes, sayin' AYOOOOOO, I'm a PEDOOOOOO!





:D

No comments:

Post a Comment